Posted by: livingthecanadiandream | 28 April, 2011

Do I need vaccinations to go to Canada?

Not generally because the environment is like Sweden.

But the clinic I asked did say that you should need the

hepatite A and

hepatite B-injection

Twinrix is for both diseases. If you have taken the three injections then you have protections for 20-years. Do you still have the yellow book? (International Certificate of Vaccination) Look it up when you have the injections latest.

the yellow book - International Certificate of Vaccination

and it is a good idea to look over your protection for polio.

I asked about  if Canada has ticks (sv. fästingar) but the nurse did not know. Do you know? 


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: